- 2015 Holiday Trash Collection - July 3 will be picked up on July 2.
- Into the Woods Junior presented by Pastime Theatre and Self Express Productions, May 15 & 16 at 7:00 pm and May 17 at 2:00 pm. See story below for more details.
- Pastime Theatre Announcement - The Mark Wills concert scheduled for April 11, 2015 has been re-scheduled for April 18, 2015 due to a medical problem involving one of Mark's family members.
- Renew Business Licenses Online: CLICK HERE.
- Zoning Map Available Here
- Donations for Trooper David Box can be made at the Citizens Bank in Winfield
- City Council Meeting 1st & 3rd Tuesday @ 6:00 pm-Winfield City Hall (Except Holidays)
- Traffic Court 1st & 3rd Monday@ 3:00 pm-Winfield City Hall (Except Holidays)
Winfield AL - Official Website
2015 Winfield / Marion County Color Maps
Our Color Map Project Is About to Begin
Beginning Monday May 11th, Angela McClain with SE Map Solutions Inc., along with Gina Bryant with Winfield Park Recreation Inc., as a fund raiser for the Park, will be visiting the local business owners to review previous ad space as well as add new businesses.
These maps were last updated in 2010 and supplies have been diminished.
They are distributed by the Winfield City Hall, Winfield Chamber of Commerce, Winfield Park Recreation, Inc., Marion County Courthouse and E911, as well as all sponsors on the maps.
Pastime Theatre to present Into the Woods, Jr.
The Pastime Theatre in Winfield will present INTO THE WOODS Junior, for several performances in mid-May, in partnership with Self Express Productions. The cast of the play features young performers from a dozen schools across northwest Alabama.
Public performances of INTO THE WOODS Jr. are scheduled for Friday and Saturday, May 15 and 16, with 7:00 pm curtain time both days, and a final performance on Sunday, May 17 at 2:00 pm.
Though tickets will be available at the door, it is recommended that purchases be made in advance. Adult general admission is $15, and children under twelve will be admitted for $5.
Tickets can be purchased at the Pastime Theatre office, Gold Connection, Kemp Foundation, or at Winfield City Hall. Credit card sales are available at www.smarttix.com.
Huddle House Opens at I-22 Exit 30
Development continues at the I-22 Exit 30 in Winfield with the recent opening of a Huddle House Restaurant. Mike Millican, owner fo the restaurant was on hand for the ribbon cutting and grand opening on March 31. Mayor Randy Price, members of the Winfield City Council and other local leaders and Chamber of Commerce members were on hand as well.
Winfield Wal-Mart Celebrates Re-Grand Opening
The Winfield Wal-Mart Super Center has recently been undergoing an extensive remodeling program. The work has involved the entire stroe and on april 10, 2015 a Re-Grand Opening and ribbon cutting was held to celebrate the store's improvements. Mayor Randy Price and members of the Wal-Mart staff are shown at the ribbon cutting.
Page 1 of 6
Continuing a Tradition of Excellence
Winfield City Schools
You may renew your business license online by credit or debit card.
Door-To-Door Solicitor Ordinance & Permit Application
66°F, Windchill: 66°F
Wind: 5 mph SW
Visibility: 0 mi
pressure: 29.65 in steady
Sunrise: 6:10 am
Sunset: 7:30 pm
Hi: 81°F, Low: 61°F
Hi: 81°F, Low: 51°F
Hi: 72°F, Low: 50°F
Hi: 68°F, Low: 51°F
Hi: 68°F, Low: 49°F
City Council Agendas
Click here to see City Council agendas.
Winfield is open for business!
Thinking about relocating your business or industry?
Comments or questions about this website - Email Webmaster